So dang cute... Sorry I've noticed in all of the comments, everyone has used the word cute... but it's true, you guys are just a very cute, and fun family!
For the sake of overusing "cute" I will say they are adorable! I need to get family pictures bad--Cheyenne isn't even in the last one. I just dread trying to get all 3 of them to sit still AND smile at the same time. Plus I have it pictured in my head how I want them, and they won't actually turn out like that:)
We are so blessed to have such great kids. Ethan is 3 years old and he loves to tell anyone who will listen how "smart" he is. He loves to play with his toys and he is finally starting to play with his little sister. Brielle turned 1 last month and she is a mynx! She has been walking for over 3 months now and she gets into everything! Her favorite thing to do right now is to scream, so we will be very excited once she starts talking.
10 comments:
holy smack!! these are SO cute!!!thx 4 sharing!!!
kids on shoulders is a winner every time, in my book!
They are so darn cute!!! You have the cutest little family! Thanks for sharing them!
Way cute...it's about time you shared! Thanks!
Adorable! I want some pix! Thanks for sharing!
So dang cute... Sorry I've noticed in all of the comments, everyone has used the word cute... but it's true, you guys are just a very cute, and fun family!
For the sake of overusing "cute" I will say they are adorable! I need to get family pictures bad--Cheyenne isn't even in the last one. I just dread trying to get all 3 of them to sit still AND smile at the same time. Plus I have it pictured in my head how I want them, and they won't actually turn out like that:)
I want to know when I get one for my wall? Do I need to order one...They are so cute!
Very cute pictures!! As for a place to stay when you come to AZ, you ARE always welcome... as long as you and the kids can handle two dogs :)
awwww! I love them! Great pictures! I miss you Ki!
Post a Comment