Brielle had her 1 year doctors appointment today. Poor thing had to get 4 shots today. She did pretty good, only cried for about 2 seconds, and by that time she noticed she had bandaids on her legs and tried to pick them all off.
Here are her stats
21 pounds 7 ounces, 31.1 inches tall and 46.5cm head circumference. I had them print off what Ethans was at 12 months old. Ethan was 19 pounds 6 ounces, 30.3 inches tall and no clue on head, but I am sure it was pretty big :)


Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Rogers for the cute stroller and baby and Little People Toys. Brielle is loving them, she even thinks that she should be able to fit into the stroller...and has tried many times, with no success.
4 comments:
Cutie patuti! She is ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing! Miss ya!
K, I love her outfit!!! Where did you find it? I want one!!! She's as tall as Karsyn, but 3 lbs. lighter!
hahaha, I love that pic in the boots! Those are HUGE! And what a cute stroller, she will love that for a long while I'm sure! So she is bigger than Ethan, haha!! Ethan better start pumping some iron, JK! Love ya Brie and all of you!
I have an appointment next week for both of the girls well checks. Cheyenne has been right on track with Maddie's stats, by about 1/2 inch and 1/2 ounce---really close. I looked at Maddie's stats and she was 21 pounds and 31 inches tall as well!She is now one of the tallest kids her age. Looks like you are going to have a tall little girl as well. Poor Ethan:) AJ has always been below the girls height--but he is finally catching up and now Daddy is proud to say he is getting up in the charts:) They both have to get their shots and I am not looking forward to that.
Post a Comment