Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update

It has been awhile since I posted, and it seems like alot has happened. Here is a quick update on the Rogers in Utah. A few weeks ago Brielle fell and had to get stitches above her eyebrow, well Saturday night she did it again. At least this time she did not have to get stitches. Trav went to the store to get a butterfly bandage to hold the wound together and they didn't have any small enough, so he ended up buying an entire first aid kit to find a butterfly bandage small enough. I guess we should have thought of the first aid kit earlier :)
Brie found a new toy to play with. Ethan still runs and climbs on the couch when I pull out the vaccuum, and Brie chases me around the room because she likes it so much. I guess you could say Brie and I "bonded" on cleaning day :)

Yep, this is a picture from this year, not last year. It snowed here last Wednesday and Ethan was extremely happy to get his skiis out and go skiing! Trav was pretty happy too that he got snow for his birthay. My boys are going to have soo much fun on the mountain this year.



Ethan loves bath time, he just doesn't like to put his head in the water. Finally the other night he started putting his head under the water. He will just lay there in the bathtub on his back and talk to himself (or I guess I should say yell, because he can't tell he is being so loud)


I love this picture of Brie. She has started saying a few words now, she will say "baby" and "puppy" and every now and then she will say "hi". And another new adventure for us all.....Brie can now climb up onto the couch!!! She is a very determined little girl, and she does not let anything stand in her way. It takes her a few minutes to get all of her body up there, but it is worth it when you see the excited look on her face and she starts clapping!




4 comments:

Karen Rogers said...

WHAT CUTE BANDAIDS.....ON A CUTE FOREHEAD! HOPE SHE STAYS UPRIGHT FOR AWHILE NOW! No more falls!
Grandma

TF said...

How funny! Neither of my girls were into climbing...knock on wood...Karsyn will probably now start climbing tomorrow! Love the pics of both Brie and Ethan (and Travis!!!!) How come there aren't any of you????

The Stanford Bunch said...

oh yay, i love all these pix and stories, i can't beleive how much snow you guys have!!! that is a really cute pic of trav and ethan, but then again, they are all cute!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

I live 20 minutes away and I didn't get that much snow! I can't believe she fell again---I would be a wreck. Cheyenne fell down the stairs face down on the tile on Halloween and it scared me to death, but no more than a little redness. Cheyenne is also saying a few words and it drives me crazy to hear "tito" all day instead of mama...dumb dog:) Then "dada" to fill in any void. I think she refers to Maddie as "d" and AJ is "J"--close enough. She does say mama but usually when she is ticked off and screaming for me:)