
Had to slip this picture in of my brother in law Dave. He didn't want to hold her but of course we made him, and he did fantastic! When he didn't see us looking at him he would talk to her and play with her...way cute! Dave will be a great dad.

This little posting is sent out to my sister. Tara is one of my very best friends in the whole world. In less than 3 weeks (she hopes) she is going to be a mother for the very first time. She is going to have a little boy (name to be determined). Tara is the most kindhearted person that I know, and I have been so blessed to call her my sister and friend. I love seeing her with Ethan and Brielle and I just know she is going to be a wonderful mom. I wish I was going to be there when the baby is born, but I know she is going to do fantastic. I love you sissy! See ya soon.







1 comment:
Awww... that's so awesome! Where do they live and when will you get to see them and their new baby?
Post a Comment