Brielle's hair is finally starting to get longer (at least on the top). It is getting to the point where it is looking scragly, so I have been trying to keep it in pony tails, and yesterday decided to try and put it into rollers. I got the idea from my friend Tiffani, her daughter Cheyenne was born the day after Brielle. She sent me the cutest picture with Cheyenne in rollers! I had to give it a try.


Ok, so I am used to having a boy, and now that I have a little girl I need some practice. Not to bad for the first time I guess.
3 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! Yeah, girls are a whole new ballgame, I was actually excited to have a boy so I didn't have to do his hair. ;)
Isn't it fun to play with their hair? Of course I would appreciate it if they liked it to. I have to bribe Maddie just to get a clip in her hair! AJ argues getting spikes in his hair---His hair is finally growing back from his buzz cut. I had fun doing it though.
Ha Ha! Karsyn is at that stage, too....her hair kinda sticks out all over! But, man, the things you can do with it when it gets a little longer! I LOVE doing Kailin's hair. HINT: do it from day one, every day, and expect her to sit quietly (TV helps a lot!!). Everyone is always amazed that Kailin sits still to have her hair done, but she does awesome! Just plop her in front of the TV and she forgets I am even there!
Post a Comment