Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Elder Rogers

Trevon at the MTC.

Travis and Trevon
The boys
Trevon with me, Travis Ethan and Brielle. The whole time that Trevon was here she could not stop staring and smiling at him.

It was really nice to see Trevon before he went into the MTC. We fixed steaks and potatoes for dinner (Trevon had 3 steaks). The brothers were able to do a session at the temple, which was really exciting for Travis and Trevon. Trav is always telling me how proud he is of Trevon, and what a great example he is. We love you Trevon, you are going to be the best missionary!

1 comment:

The Stanford Bunch said...

awwww... thanks for posting these! I'm so glad he had someone there! I miss him so bad already! He is the sweetest kid I've ever known! So, is that little curtain like the veil or something? Is that where he goes thru or what is that? haha, I have never been to the MTC!