Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Tara!

On this day 29 years ago my best friend was born. I am sure we fought quite a bit while we were growing up, but I think that has brought us closer together now that we are older. When I think of my sister I think of the girl who lets me borrow her brand new shirt, even though she hasn't even worn it yet. The girl who I always turn to when I have had a bad day, because I know she will listen, and "tell me how it is." She is one of the most loving people I know. She dotes on my children and she gets along great with my husband (which is very important to me) I am so blessed that you were sent down to earth as my sister and best friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY! I love you more than anything, even food (and you know how much I love food), and I hope you have the best Birthday. Wish I was there to celebrate with you!

3 comments:

DTSRock said...

ah thank you so so much sissy... I love you so much and I am so happy to call you sissy...

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I always wanted a sister, so I am thrilled that my girls get to be sisters. Thanks for sharing. How fun.

Melissa said...

How sweet! I love your sister also!And loved growing up next to you both!