Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ethan's First Day of Kindergarten

Sometimes I hate blogger. The pictures are a little out of order. Last Thursday was Ethans first day of Kindergarten!! Of course a few days before school started my camera stopped working, and I couldn't find my charger. Thank you Julie for letting me borrow your camera so I didn't miss out on Ethan's first day!!
So far he is loving going to school all day. I have to say that it was harder than I thought it would be to send him off :( He was such a trooper and did not even cry, when I cried a little! Ethan standing in line with his class.

Brielle still doesn't know what to think about Ethan not being around during the day. I will catch her talking to herself saying " Ethan at pre-school." (she can't say kindergarten yet) Brielle loves her brother soo much!!



For breakfast Ethan wanted french toast. I am so proud of my little boy!!



4 comments:

JROD said...

He looks so ready to go!!!!! Any teacher would LOVE to have Ethan in their class. Great job Ethan!! (and Brielle is the cutest thing on earth). Miss you guys.

The Stanford Bunch said...

Yay Ethan! Great pictures!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

It's no fun huh? At least kindergarten eases them in. I sure cried more fore 1st grade and missing my Maddie all day.

frogbait said...

Way to go Ethan! Poor Brie Brie! She'll be fine! Love the pix! Miss you all too much!