Saturday, July 10, 2010

Creative Urges

I have been a stay at home mom for exactly one month! I have loved every bit of it, the visiting families, time with my husband and kids. My mind is running a million miles a minute with all the things that I want to do, or learn to do. Here are a few that I have done so far.


Bow holders

Bow holder

wreath for my front door.
I think I kind of have an addiction right now to crafts, so I guess I better start finding some more useful projects :)
I was over at my friend Mindy's house tonight and it is soo cute!! She has such creative items on her wall, and her house is just adorable. I feel that my place has just been very blah, more because I have no idea what to do with it and never had any time to think about it. So now I am inspired to do something with my condo!!!
My new goal is to start trying to come up with some ideas on what to do in all my rooms...big project, I might have to break it up by rooms. I need some really good ideas, so if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady. Where did you get your cute frames to make bow holders? I am wanting to make a few.

The Stanford Bunch said...

man, you are putting us uncreative stay at home moms to shame :)

Mindy said...

Missy I think that idea you told me about with the picture frame and the smaller frames inside it will turn out very cute.
I envy you! I envy your stay-at-home-mom status and I think that with all your spare time you're going to pass me up. Besides I'm just tickled pink that my house inspired anyone. You literally have made my day (well now it's going on two days). So thank you!