
I know this sounds funny, but I love the Kia commercials with the Sock Monkey....and I am dying to have a sock monkey costume for Halloween this year! I have Googled and Googled and so far nothing is out there for adults! (that is any good, at least) So I am putting out feelers to anyone that knows where to find a Sock Monkey Costume like the one on the commercials (mom tattoo and all)
This is a serious post, and if I get one I will totally be going Trick-or-Treating with the kids this year instead of handing out candy!! And if there is a mechanical bull around here somewhere I might just hop on one of those also :)







3 comments:
Rob thought that monkey was hilarious and told me about the tattoo and everything:) I will let you know if I find any costumes:)
LOL! Mom might be able to make you one but she would probably freak!
We have a baby one you could use as a pattern if you'd like, Tanner was the cutest sock monkey I've ever seen. :)
Post a Comment