
Yes it is getting cool enough to pull out the winter jammies. It has been so nice lately, we haven't had to run the AC for the past couple weeks.

We have been trying to get Ethan to take naps on Sunday. This is how he fell asleep on our bed a while back. It was a warm day and it looks like he was able to take everything but his socks off.

Ethan's first day of Pre-School. He goes 4 days a week, and he is loving every minute of it.

Travis calls this Brielle's "Super Model" pose. She loves to dress up in whatever she can find around the house, at least she got a hat this time, it is usually a pair of Ethan's pants. No outfit is complete without her Princess shoes...I can't believe how good this girl can run around the house in those things!
4 comments:
Brielle is so stinking cute, she has those bee stung lips. She's going to be a heart breaker.
HAHA! That pic of Ethan asleep is hilarious!!! your kids are gorgeous!
That second picture cracked me up! I love it.
Wow! Brie's hair sure has gotten long! I want to come visit again! I miss you all!
Post a Comment