Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Day....Same Stuff





Nothing different ever seems to happen up here with us. Monday through Friday I get up and leave the house around 730am and then I get home by about 445p. Travis is waiting by the door for me, so he can go to work, and then if the weather is nice the kids and I head outside to play at the playground. Ethan loves playing with all of his "friends." There is a little girl that he loves to play with, her name is EmmaLee, but he usually calls her Kailin or Kyla :)

Saturday mornings we get up first thing and head out to the only two places that we seem to shop lately, Walmart and as Ethan would say "Hostco" then we come home and clean....not very exciting. We took most of these pictures on Sunday, as that seems to really be our only family together time. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Stanford Bunch said...

I love the pic of Brie with her blue bow in her hair, and I want to name a girl Emma Lee some day but we will see... it's seems as tho someone in the fam took it. :)