Ok, I am not sure I am ready for this next stage in Brie's life. My baby girl is on the verge of crawling. Right now she just scoots around, but she is quick!! I spend most of my time pulling her out from under my curtains. My husband taught Ethan how to drag her out, so I see Ethan grabbing her by the legs and pulling her out. Pretty funny, especially when she hangs onto the curtains and won't let go. (She is stronger than Ethan, so it is a struggle) Travis said the other day he came into the living room and all he could see were Brielle's feet sticking out and the shape of Ethan hiding in the curtains. Nope, no picture, but he did tell me about it. I just remember Ethan giving me about 8 or 9 months to prepare, Brie is just a bit over 6 months. I guess I shouldn't complain unless she starts walking as early as her dad (around 7 months, I hear)
9 years ago







3 comments:
YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!! Cute video!
I am not ready for Cheyenne to crawl! Yesterday she was on her back and got around somehow, around in circles. She gets a hold of things and I am afraid of all of the junk Maddie and AJ leave around.She ended up halfway under the chair too. I can't ever get my kids too stay on their stomachs without rolling over. My other kids didn't crawl until right before they walked. Maddie walked at 13 months,AJ at 15months. She is early with the teeth so far. She popped out 2 little teeth last week. Maddie of course tells everyone about her baby sister's teeth.
Post a Comment