My camera battery died and I couldn't find the charger, so these pictures are long overdue. Most of them are from a trip the kids and I took down to New Mexico to visit my parents and sister in June. The others are just random pictures over the past few months. For some reason I don't have any pictures from beginning of October when some of Trav's family came for a visit. (sorry Shannon, Mistie and Trevon) That means come Thanksgiving I better make up for it!!!

Fashionista Brie. She always surprises me with what she wants to put on, luckily I have the excuse of it being to cold outside for her to wear it anywhere else.

Travis had a Birthday on the 5th of November.

This is why I don't usually let her color with markers. At least this was washable, because a few days later she found a black Sharpie and put make-up all over her face. She even had the lines above her eyes for eyelashes!

Ethan petting grandpas deer.

The kids love touching the elk and deer my dad have hanging above their stairs. Grandpa usually doesn't like them touching, but he must have been in a good mood :)

The kids playing in the rain at grandma and grandpa Helquists house. I didn't want them to at first, but my dad gave me a hard time...so I gave in. Once we were outside we had soo much fun!! I remember all the times growing up that I would go walk the puddles after it rained.

Splashing!!

Fun in the tub!

The kids loved jumping on the trampoline

I don't normally post a port-o-potty on my blog, but this one has a story. We went to a farm while we were at my parents house. My mom was watching Brielle and when she saw the pink potty she just had to go in it! My mom said she walked in, and then ran out when she saw what was in the toilet. Of course we all had to take a look (grosss) Here is the reason she did not want to go to the bathroom anymore.

Brielle saw this poor little lizzard floating on something in the toilet. I have to say I am really surprised, and glad, that she didn't reach in and grab the poor thing!

Our weakness over Labor Day. Trav got to pick the TV and I got to pick the stand. I am excited to get to use the fireplace this winter!!!

Feeding the donkey at the farm in NM.

Roasting green chilis!! The smell was awesome!! We bought a half a bushel and skinned them when we got back to my parents. Nothing beats New Mexico Green Chilis!!! YUMMM

The kids and granma with the donkey

Brielle and Sebastian riding in the barrels

The kids, and Travis, had a blast playing with the box the TV stand came in.
5 comments:
awesome pix!! I love the last one and that's so funny about Brie and the lizard in the potty :) See you guys soon!
I'm glad you found your charger for your camera! You guys always know how to have a good time!
I love the t.v. stand. I am guessing it's the same one I saw at Costco recently...loooove it. Your family is too cute!
Looks like a fun and eventful few months! I think I saw that stand at Costco too, like Nicole said and I told Joel I wanted it simply for the fireplace. LOL
Fun! You DO have some pix from when we were up there! I put them on your computer somewhere!
Post a Comment