
I have been trying a few hairstyles on Brielle. This one was really cute, even though it looked better on the blog I found it on.

This was really easy for me to do in the morning, when I only have about 5 minutes before we walk out the door.

My Mother-in-Law made this cute dress for Brielle and got Ethan this cute vest and shirt for Easter. I had to hide this dress from Brielle yesterday because she tried it on Friday and refused to take it off. I hid it on a shelf in our closet, the little monkey climbed up while we weren't looking and took it to Travis to put it on her. Thanks Karen for the fabulous Easter clothes!!







6 comments:
Adorable! You did a great job with Brie's hair! I love their Easter clothes! Hug the kids for me!
good job on that cute hair!! How funny that Brie did that because I had the same issue with Kyla. She wanted to take it with us on our trip and then she threw a fit when I wouldn't let her wear it yesterday because I'm saving them for next week. But your kids look adorable in them!!
Wow! What a cute dress. Is that ribbon sewn into the bottom? The hair is way fun too. I can't believe she held still long enough to let you do that!!
I don't know if you saw, but Hudson was wearing the same vest as Ethan yesterday. They both looked very handsome :)
It was good to see you at the playground the other day. Hopefully we can get out there together again soon!!
Kristen, I can't believe I just barely found your blog. Anyway, we missed you in Park City! I feel like I never see you, and it makes me sad.
Also, I have told everyone in the ward this, except for you, and it's high time you hear it...I think you have the CUTEST kids I have ever seen. Seriously. Ethan's smile and super sweet voice make me melt everytime I see him. Just thought you should know:)
What darling, grown up kids you have! Love them!
You can do Brie's hair like that in 5 minutes? Girl, you've got skills! I'll be sending Cambria and Kate over for some up-dos. So pretty!
Post a Comment